Ordering Tickets at Hot Metal Press could not be simpler...
- Download and fill out our TICKET INFORMATION FORM
- Place your order below.
- At the end of the order process, please UPLOAD your completed TICKET INFORMATION FORM and any accompanying graphics or logos, or completed artwork (or email them directly to us).
- You will receive an order confirmation email.
- We will layout your ticket if required and send it back (proof) to you for your approval and/or changes
(all included in the cost).
- Once approved we will then print & dispatch, or contact you for collection.
Separate guidance for ordering Entrance Tickets is available.
Print ready artwork
- a .pdf file
- in CMYK
- has a 3mm bleed
- has a 5mm safe margin
- at least 300dpi
We prefer Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Files, with fully embedded fonts, or all fonts converted to paths. Please use the "High Quality Print" settings in your software package when creating the .pdf Other common software we can work with include Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator, and many more. Please note! If you do not supply us an adobe .pdf there may be unexpected changes in the finished print - for this reason we always send you a proof to approve before we go to print.
Artwork should be supplied as Full Colour, Cyan Magenta Yellow and Blac(k) files, rather than RGB as colour differences can occur when converting from screen to print colours.
Your artwork should have an extra border around the edge, your design may "bleed off" into this area if it is intended to print right up-to the edge of the cut final sized page. More detailed information on bleed is available.
Computer screen "bitmap" or "raster" images are usually 72 or 96 Dots Per Inch, when these are printed they tend to be very small, or "pixelated", for print images a much higher detail, or resolution, image is required, usually 300 Dots Per Inch (dpi) or even higher.
If your file is a Vector format file, then resolution is not an issue.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with your artwork, we offer a full design service should you need but our advice is free!